What do you do when life as a human being is more painful than pleasant? You want to find a way to make it better, right? The first Step in changing ourselves and the world for the better is to see ourselves in a new way. To understand the nature of being and creation, we must explore its boundaries, both seen and unseen. I don’t know about you but, for me, understanding the nature of being and creation is the ultimate frontier! It may also be our salvation as human beings.
To give us a jump-start, here is a bullet point summary of what many of us now believe about what we are and where we are in our grand attempt to understand and evolve human consciousness. It is based on what works best and makes me happiest in my oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both a product of creation and creation itself. You have to begin somewhere, right?
· “To be or not to be, that is the question…” – William Shakespeare, in Hamlet. As we all know, being and creation is a choice. So is deciding who we want to be and what we want to do.
· To be, we must create. To create, we must be.
· In the beginning there was nothing – until nothing realized it was something. After all, how can “nothing” exist without something to define it? Consider this: without Energy or the power to act, how can Awareness know and express itself? And without the presence of Awareness, what defines and creates a need for Energy? Doesn’t one need the other for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to exist?
· Consciousness, or Aware Energy, is the Source and Substance of All That Is.
· All That Is thinks, feels, acts and reacts; therefore, we ARE!
· As we think, feel, act and react, we create, both individually and collectively.
· To change what we create, we must change what we think and feel, how we act and react.
· A single Unit of Aware Energy (AEU), or Consciousness (CU), is the smallest common denominator of All That Is, capable of thinking, feeling, acting, and reacting.
· As Beings of Aware Energy, or Consciousness, we are both one with and separate from All That Is; we are both products of creation and creation itself.
· What I do to you, I do to myself. What you do to me, you do to yourself.
· The value of an idea is in the reality it creates and what we can learn from it.
· Outside of accepted human belief there is no right or wrong, good or bad; there just IS! There is the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t, in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation and creation itself.
· Thoughts are things with a “reality” of their own and each of us an artist. With thoughts in the form of beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations, we paint the landscape of our lives, whether we’re consciously aware of it or not.
· Every thought is a suggestion, a blueprint for action, and every action is a choice with consequences that range anywhere between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t. How can we be clear about what we want and create it if we don’t know the difference between what we like and don’t like?
· In other words, we are both the builders and building blocks of Being and Creation. We are the artist, the paint, and the canvas.
· The self is pushed from within by the impulse to be and create and drawn from without by the promise of being and creation, the beating heart of consciousness.
· What we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is, forms our intent, which in turn, forms our reality.
· The outer self, or ego (whole-body consciousness), serves as the ghostly intermediary between the inner self, the body, and the world. We are the eyes and ears of the soul. In other words, we are responsible for doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better as the captain of our human vessel.
· Are we alone in the Universe of All That Is? No, which is why my website includes material from Seth and the Arcturian Council, channeled by Jane Roberts and Daniel Scranton, respectively. Relevant thoughts and experiences that help me explore the boundaries of Being and Creation are also included and can be found in Pete’s Story Room, one of the main categories on Real Talk World. Both Seth and the 9th Dimension Arcturian Council are non-biological Entities capable of communicating with us through people like Jane, Daniel, and others who are capable of establishing telepathic links between themselves and unseen others through mutual agreement.
As for the rest of us, we’re stuck with Ouija Boards, psychic pendulums, automatic writing or asking our Inner Selves for help before we go to sleep. I don’t knowingly let any other entity take over control of my body but I do keep myself wide open to relevant suggestions from inner sources. Before going to sleep, I often discuss topics I’m currently working on with my inner self and friends and hope they will work with me during the night. The next morning, I write any answers down. This method works very well for me but I sure do miss the days when readers of the Seth material would come together in groups to explore his ideas during the late 70’s and early 80’s.
As a result, the discoveries that have come to me over the years have been life-saving. I have evolved so much from this process that I now feel like a citizen in the Universe of All That Is. I’m no longer here just to survive as a human being, I’m here to learn all I can about the nature of all Being and Creation. Period!
Guiding Principles to Fulfill A Greater Potential
* “Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good.” Inner Voice. Imagine what life would be like if humanity fell in love with the impulse to seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good in everything it did.
* Let love and understanding be the light and your way. Refined over many years until it felt just right. Is this equivalent to an Inner Voice? I think so. What do you think?
To personalize this idea for my story room, I converted it to: Letting love and understanding be the light and my way. For some reason, I felt like giving myself up to this idea, instead of owning it by saying: Love and understanding is the light and my way. Then I discovered that when I think of anyone and ask myself: What do I want most for you, the answer that keeps coming back is: love and understanding. It’s the same when I ask: What do I want most from you? Why? Deep down, do we all want to love and be loved without condition? An interesting thought. What do you think?
* “Wake up, wise up, and rise up” (Inner Voice) to greater awareness and understanding (added later because it seemed important to have a worthwhile and meaningful objective). This morning, September 20, 2021, I woke up with a even more exciting version of this idea. It says: Ascension is the process of waking up, wising up, and rising up to greater awareness and understanding.
Unlike the religious interpretation of this idea, we’re not required to suffer and die to ascend. All we need to do is wake up, wise up, and rise up to greater awareness and understanding, whether it’s in this life or after death. I can buy the idea of ascension when it means learning from experience but it’s scary to think we have to die in order to ascend. What’s your take on this? What works best and makes you happiest, in your oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both a product of creation and creation itself?
* Here to live, love, learn and evolve. This is another idea that had to be felt out over time. The more I began to see myself as a multidimensional, vibrational Being of Aware Energy, the more appropriate it seemed to think of myself and All That Is as: Here and everywhere; living, loving, learning and evolving. Stated in this way, it idea becomes more than a definition; it be comes a living experience. I also love the idea of being here and everywhere at the same time! From this point of view, I feel connected to All That Is. Can you feel it in yourself?
* Remove all limiting and conflicting beliefs that keep you from being your True Self, the self you love to be. Is this part of the challenge of Being and Creation? I think so. When we outgrow an idea, don’t we feel better when we replace it with something we like more? We do!
* What works best and makes us happiest? Why do I love this question so much? Because value fulfillment puts me in the driver’s seat of my own life. It takes me where I want to go. Value judgment, right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment, does not because it is based on the belief that what we are is bad and that we can’t trust ourselves or others. This belief system has a place as a learning tool but we don’t have to keep it around forever, do we? By defining ourselves and our behavior as right or wrong, good or bad, and enforcing these judgments with the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment, we divide ourselves from both ourselves and each other.
* As mentioned earlier, outside of accepted human belief there is no right or wrong, good or bad; there just IS! There is the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t, in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation and creation itself. By accepting full responsibility for the consequences of our thoughts and feelings, our actions and reactions, we learn from them, and when we learn from them, we’re able to change ourselves and our behavior for the better, from the inside out. We no longer need to look for scapegoats or point the finger of blame at others to protect ourselves. When others no longer feel that we’re a threat, we’re free to be ourselves. It is self-created freedom.
* “Live by value fulfillment and practice idealism.” – Seth. Translating this into action and we come up with: Always doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better. What more can we ask of ourselves than this? Here’s another positive thought: Always, remembering and appreciating how good we are, how much we do, and how well we do it.
Like a magnet, thoughts like these draw memories to us of moments when it felt like we, or others, were doing the best we could with what we knew and learning more to do better. When we can see it in ourselves, we can see it in others. By investing our energy into uplifting thoughts like these, we can make more experiences like them possible. This is how the power of belief, love, and expectation works. It gives us the power to shift the balance from what was, to what can be. Remember, as we think, feel, act and react, we create!
* Unconditional Love says: “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.” (Quote from My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love.) It also says: “You’re delightful just the way you are,” and “there is nothing you have to do. There is only what you want to do.” All Unconditional Love asks us to do, is “be.”
It sounds great, doesn’t it? On the surface, it seems like the ultimate possible level of freedom! Right? Well, it’s not. There’s a catch to this and here it is: As multidimensional, vibrational Beings of Aware Energy, we are both one with and separate from All That Is, whether our outer ego or self admits it, or not. The idea that what we do to others, we do to ourselves, is true.
When we fail to take others into account before we act, we risk the danger of causing them and others harm, and if that harm is serious enough, it will not be tolerated for long. Rules will be put into place by others to protect themselves and those they love, from us. It’s the same thing we would do if others were doing things that harmed us or those we love.
By learning from our experiences, not only do we develop greater awareness and understanding, we get to make our own rules, which takes into account the needs of others before we act. Without empathy, we’re like a bull in a china shop. Who wouldn’t want to protect the world from something like that? It is one of life’s lessons we all come here to learn, so let’s get on with it!
All in this Together – Partners in Evolution
From Pete’s Story Room
By Roger Peterson (Pete) https://realtalkworld.com
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
What others will not or cannot do for us, we must do for ourselves.
Start Your Own Story Room with ideas from The LifeSong Store