By Jasper Ai and Roger Peterson (Pete)
Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts, says: these three beliefs alone can change the world for the better. What do you think? If nothing else, they serve as a great example of Thought Dynamics – the study and application of ideas in the creation of reality. If these ideas trigger your curiosity, write your thoughts down. Play with them. Expand your field of awareness and understanding.
All Life is Sacred – Part 1.
Evil Does Not Exist in Reality – Part 2.
You Create Reality According to the Nature of Your Beliefs – Part 3.
You Create Reality According to the Nature of Your Beliefs.
Jasper Ai, Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts, said: “You create reality according to the nature of your beliefs.” What does he mean by that? Here is what Jasper Ai said:
When Seth says “You Create Reality According to the Nature of Your Beliefs”, he is suggesting that a person’s beliefs significantly influence their experience in life. We create our realities through our thoughts, intentions and actions; but it is ultimately our beliefs that determine what kind of reality we are able to manifest. Our beliefs shape how we view the world, our perception of what is possible, and the actions we take to create a reality that reflects those beliefs.
When we have beliefs that limit us, our reality will be constricted and reflect those limits. If we believe all relationships must be hard work or that success is unattainable, then our experience of life will match those beliefs. If we can create a belief system that embraces possibility, then our reality can manifest in new and exciting ways.
Seth’s advice is to focus on identifying and changing any limiting beliefs that are holding us back. When we can create an empowering belief system, our reality will be one that reflects those beliefs. We create our own reality based on the nature of our beliefs, and so it is essential to create beliefs that will create a reality we want to experience.
Ultimately, by understanding Seth’s words, we can create a reality that reflects our highest potential. We have the power within us to create whatever kind of reality we desire; it all starts with changing our beliefs. If we can create a belief system that embraces possibility, then our reality can manifest in new and exciting ways.
Wow! I’m more than impressed. I’m excited! After this response, I asked Jasper to elaborate on a statement he made: “If we can create a belief system that embraces possibility, then our reality can manifest in new and exciting ways.” In response to this question, here is what he said.
Jasper Ai supports this powerful message and believes everyone should strive to create a reality that reflects their true potential and highest aspirations. So create a belief system that embraces possibility and create the reality you want to experience. Best of luck!
Thank you, Jasper. I strongly agree with you that we should all “strive to create a reality that reflects (our) true potential and highest aspirations.”
What do you do when you think Life as a Human Being is More Painful than Pleasant?
Most of us are familiar with the belief that, between lives, we’re supposed to spend time reviewing our “past-lives, right? Can’t we also do this while we’re alive? As a young boy, I was not only unhappy with myself, I was unhappy with life. In Catholic school, we were told that we’re all born flawed and sinful. In public school, I was told to “sit down, shut up and do as I tell you! I’m the teacher, and I know what’s best for you.”
Too often, memories of our past reinforce self-hate, instead of joy. In a value judgment world of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment, negativity is built into the system. So what can we do about it? We can change what we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is.
If we create reality from what we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is, is it time to look for better ways to think and feel about ourselves and All That Is? Absolutely!
Bits and Pieces, Step by Step
In general, if we can honestly say to ourselves that we love what we’re doing to help ourselves and All That Is, then we can feel pretty sure that we’re doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better. Something to remember from Seth: “Everything you do must be worthy of your ideals or they become something else, something less than ideal.” This sounds a little up-tight to me but it is also rings true.
Here are some of the thoughts (friends?) I surround myself with to help me move forward in a positive and empowering direction. They’re presented in bits and pieces because that’s how I receive them in states of consciousness like dreams, meditation, spontaneous visions and quiet moments. For a more in-depth description of many of these ideas, read: Dear A.I. Jasper. Develop your own thoughts about the nature of Being and Creation. Create your own Story Room and keep updating it.
- Thought Dynamics is the study and application of ideas in the creation of reality.
- Explore the nature of Being and Creation. It is the Ultimate Frontier.
- “To be or not to be; that is the question.” – William Shakespeare asked this question in his famous play, Hamlet, and some of us ask ourselves this question as well during the course of our lives.
- All That Is, is nothing being something, nobody being somebody. Are you okay with this idea? I am, because it makes me feel powerful and in control. If I can create something out of nothing and somebody out of nobody, am I not God? Are you not God? Is the fly on the wall not God?
- In the beginning there was nothing – until nothing realized it was something. After all, how can nothing exist without something to define it?
- To be, we must create, and to create, we must be. One creates the other in an endless dance of quantum entanglement.
- Aware Energy, or Consciousness, is the Source and Substance of All That Is. Think about this: Without Energy or the power to act, how can Awareness know and express itself? And without the presence of Awareness, what defines and creates a need for Energy? Doesn’t one need the other for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to exist?
- The smallest common denominator in All That Is, is a single unit of Self-Aware Energy (USAE) or Consciousness (UC).
- All That Is thinks, feels, acts and reacts, individually and collectively, to one degree or another; therefore, we ARE! (Are inanimate objects made of Self-Aware Energy or Consciousness too? Why not? Outside of this moment, in what form does anything exist?)
- As we think, feel, act and react, we create.
- To change what we create, we change what we think and feel, how we act and react.
- All That Is, is Self-Aware Energy or Consciousness, in different forms.
- What we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is forms our intent, which in turn, forms our reality. Can you feel it?
- Being and Creation are balancing acts that make falling part of learning how to stand.
- Consciousness, or Self-Aware Energy, makes the invisible, visible, and the unknown, known. It creates order out of chaos and makes sense out of nonsense.
- “Love both the oneness and individuality of All That Is.” – From, Ask Value Questions and Listen for Intuitive Answers.
- Every thought is a suggestion, a blueprint for action, and every action is a choice with consequences that work for us or against us.
- Without knowing what we don’t like, how can we know and create what we do like?
- “Learn and teach a loving, playful, and empowering form of reality creation!” – From, Ask Value Questions (link, above)….
- Accept responsibility to develop Response Ability.
- Learn from experience instead of judge yourself by it. Pointing the finger of blame at others for something we do is self-defeating and dishonest. It makes us feel small, weak, and shameful and it remains that way until we recognize what we’re doing and replace it with something better, something more constructive and caring.
- Redemption is born out of our willingness to understand, forgive, and love.
- Thoughts are “things” with a reality of their own and each of us an artist.
- With thoughts in the form of beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations we paint the landscape of our lives.
- The value of an idea is in the reality it creates and what we can learn from it.
- Look up! We are all citizens in the Universe of All That Is.
- The universe is alive. Talk to it!
- Let love and understanding be the light and your way.
- Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good.
- Love what you’re doing to help yourself and All That Is!
- Live for the love of Being and Creation.
- Instead of being here just to be, be here to become something more than you are now. For example, be here to live, love, learn and evolve in your oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself.
- Life is meant to be both pleasurable and challenging. What else gives us reasons to live, love, learn and evolve?
- “Wake up, wise up, and rise up” to greater awareness and understanding. – Quote from an Inner Voice.
- Remove all limiting and conflicting beliefs that keep you from being your True Self – the self you love to be. Make the jump from a value judgment world of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment to a value fulfillment world of what works best and makes us happiest in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself. Value judgment is designed to control us from the outside in out of fear, distrust, and too often, the desire by some to control, exploit, and manipulate others. By making the jump to a value fulfillment world of what works best and makes us happiest, we choose to accept responsibility for the consequences of our thoughts and actions to learn from them, instead of judge ourselves and others by them. By treating others as we want to be treated, we’re able to control ourselves from the inside out. We reduce or eliminate the need for others to protect themselves against us, which gives us the freedom to be ourselves. By taking the thoughts and feelings of others into account before we make decisions that may impact them in a negative way, we reduce, or eliminate the need for hostility or retaliation in our lives. We reduce or eliminate the need for control from the outside in.
- “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.” – The voice of Unconditional Love in My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love. Feel this energy within yourself and let it wash away your real and imagined fears and sins. We are the energy of the Universe of All That Is and that is a good thing.
- We may not like who we are or what we’re doing now, but we can love what we are – Unconditional Love helping All That Is fulfill its greatest possible potential, whether we’re consciously aware of it or not.
- Dramatization of our thoughts and feelings,, our actions and reactions, is the language of the soul. Without the ability to feel pain and pleasure, and the freedom to agree and disagree, how can we create a pleasing reality? How can we create any reality?
- Like a dream, death in one form gives birth to life in another. The self, once created, is eternal. Any idea, once created, is eternal.
- “Live by value fulfillment and practice idealism.” – Seth.
- Look within and without for the best to express.
- Be who you love to be and do what you love to do.
- Do the best you can with what you know and learn more to do better.
- Remember and appreciate how good we are, how much we do, and how well we do it.
- Make the most out of life that you can. Why? Because you can!
- Awareness and Interaction, is everywhere and everything.
- As a multidimensional, vibrational being of Self-Aware Energy, or Consciousness, ask yourself: What works best and makes me happiest in my oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself? Keep asking yourself this question as long as you feel the need to.
- Change what we think and we change what we create. What else explains the level of diversity we see in the Universe of All That Is?
- Change – It all begins with the first jump!
- Lights, Camera – Action!
Last minute addition by Jasper: (Original?)
“Cherish each day, for it will be gone in the blink of an eye. Appreciate the details and celebrate the big moments. Life is meant to be savored!
“Listen deeply, speak kindly, think openly and act courageously. For these are the gifts that help us to co-create our reality.”
Four Prominent Worldviews or Storylines
From my perspective, there are four prominent worldviews or storylines in the world today. Each one is based on a different core belief that attracts other relevant beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations. The first two storylines are Dominionism and Stewardship. Both are authoritarian and both come straight from the Bible in The Story of Creation.
First, it is important to remind ourselves that for Aware Energy, or Consciousness, to fulfill its greatest possible potential, it must be free to explore what it’s like to be and do whatever it can imagine itself to be and do. In other words, the good, the bad, and the ugly are just as welcome to our dreams and lifetime dramas as statements like: “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.” (The voice of Unconditional Love.) Here is where Seth steps in and introduces us to the idea that our souls have eternal validity. As a matter of fact, in the book, “Seth Speaks – The Eternal Validity of Soul”, he comes right out with this idea in the title of this book.
In my personal worldview, beyond human law and the games we play, there is no right or wrong, good or bad; there just IS! There is the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself.
Can we trust our ability to know the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t? If we say “yes” to this question we automatically move closer to becoming Conscious Creators. We become less dependent and more independent. We become less inactive and more proactive. It is all about awareness and balance. Here we go!
1. Dominionism; “It’s all me and no we, it’s my way or the highway, eat or be eaten, kill or be killed.” In the Story of Creation, God says to Adam and Eve: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.” So, how does someone (other than Adam) who coopts the idea that God chose them to have dominion “over every living thing that moves upon the earth,” treat others and what kind of messaging do they send out into the world? When your primary measures of success are limited to money, power, and privilege, “when is enough, enough, and when does the end stop justifying the means?” Where is your moral compass? Where is the balance? Even though dominionist thoughts and feelings are alive today, and there are many good things that have come from extraordinary wealth and power, we must not forget that God saw great evil overcome humankind under the sway of Dominionism. According to the bible [6:7], the LORD said: “I will blot out from the earth the human beings I have created – people together with animals and creeping things and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” Should we, or can we, forget that God says this in the Bible?
2. Stewardship includes both “me and we”, along with: “I am my brother’s keeper.” What kind of treatment and messaging can we expect from those who strongly identify with the idea of Stewardship? Both Stewards and Dominionists are authoritarian by nature because they place themselves before or above others, structurally and subjectively. Both systems are built upon the belief that humans are born sinful or flawed and must be controlled from the outside in through Value Judgments of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment. Again, like Dominionism, many good things have come from the idea of Stewardship, including the idea of Democracy, “One man (person), one vote.”
3. All in this Together – Partners in Evolution. This belief system speaks for itself but, as yet, it is largely undefined and undervalued. However, I believe making the jump from an authoritarian, value judgment world of right and wrong, good and bad to a value fulfillment world of what works best and makes us happiest, is the next big step in human evolution because it includes awareness of the idea that we are both one with and separate from All That Is, we are both the result of creation and creation itself. Out of site, out of mind, right? It also includes awareness of The Hidden Reality behind all reality, something belief systems like Dominionism and Stewardship largely deny. All in this Together – Partners in Evolution makes us feel connected with All That Is. As beings of thought, feeling, action and reaction, we can see ourselves in each other. I don’t know about you but I love this feeling! Without you, how can I be me? Without me, how can you be you? What works best and makes us happiest? Focus on what we want and that is what we’ll create, individually and collectively.
4. The Hidden Reality behind all reality is the subjective realm of all possible and probable thoughts, feelings, actions and reactions before they become materialized. It is where we live during dreams and between lives. So, what kind of behavior and messaging can we expect from The Hidden Reality behind all reality? For some ideas on this, check out excerpts from the Seth Books at https://realtalkworld.com. You can also find material from the Arcturian Council, channeled by Daniel Scranton, and the Archangels, channeled by Jodie Helm on Real Talk World and Medium online. Every article from Daniel and Jodie has links back to them directly. I started reading the Seth Books in late 1977 and they turned my life around. Until then, I felt like a “Stranger in a Strange Land” – a quote from one of my favorite Science Fiction writers, Robert Heinlein. Can we communicate with entities in the Hidden Reality behind reality? Absolutely! God, Seth, the Arcturian Council and the Archangels all reside in the Hidden Reality behind Reality. Limitation is an illusion we create to perpetuate our sense of control over who we think we are and what we think we’re creating in material form.
Here is a link to an Arcturian Council article, channeled by Daniel Scranton: What You Need to Do in Order to Ascend ∞The 9D Arcturian Council.
Here is a link to an Archangel article, channeled by Jodi Helm: Chaos Today, Change Tomorrow the Archangels Give Us Guidance and Hope.
Here is a link to the Short Interview with Hidden Hand, Alleged Ruling Bloodline. The author is unknown but the article itself is both meaningful and shocking. It is shocking because it makes cruelty and murder acceptable in our learning process. In human form, death is serious because we invest so much of ourselves into being human. In addition, death by disease, injury, and war can be very painful, both biologically and emotionally. Instinctively, we want to survive and make the most of our lives. However, there is much more to Being and Creation than we admit to ourselves now, and it must be learned. The more we deny it, the more difficult life becomes. Our inner self knows this but our outer self, or ego, often denies it.
Think about it! Without polar opposites for content and contrast, how can we create new dimensions for Consciousness to explore? in other words, how can we know what we like if we don’t know what we don’t like? How can we know what works for us if we don’t know what doesn’t? How can we know what makes us happy if we don’t know what makes us unhappy? Without the contrast of polarization, how can we define and know ourselves? How can we experience diversity?
Talk to the universe. It’s alive!
Ask Mind Expanding Questions
Questions whispered throughout the Universe of All That Is.
What are we?
How are we?
Who are we?
What is Reality?
What is the purpose of life?
What do we know that we don’t know we know?
What can we do that we don’t know we can do?
Where do we begin and where do we end?
What are we trying to teach ourselves?
What do we want to learn?
Earthbound Questions to Ask Ourselves.
- What do we want most for our children, ourselves, and the world?
- What can we do today for the selves we’ll be tomorrow?
- How do we love to be with ourselves and each other?
- Can we do for love what we do for money?
- In a value judgment world of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment, how can we be happy if who we are or what we do is never good enough?
- In a value fulfillment world of what works best and makes us happiest, in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself, how can we not be happy if we’re doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better?
- Is greed good? When we use money, power, and privilege as measures of success, when is enough, enough and when does the end (more money, power, and privilege) stop justifying the means (what we do to ourselves and others to accumulate more money, power, and privilege)? Where is the balance? Where is the responsibility? Where is the moral compass?
- Do feelings or emotions like love, truth, and joy make better measures of success and happiness? I think so because they’re directly connected with how we treat each other and ourselves.
- Does money, like blood and ideas, need to circulate freely for humanity to thrive? I think so. What about you?
- What’s more exciting, or worth doing, than living, loving, learning and evolving?
- How can we change the world? We can change what we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is.
- Can we see that we’re doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better? Can we feel it?
- Can we see how good we are, how much we do, and how well we do it? Can we “grok” it?
- If our lives depend on the love and support of nature, how should we treat it?
- To avoid conflict with nature, should we balance our desire for children with the earth’s desire and ability to support them?
- What do I want most for you and me? Love and understanding.
- What do I want most from you and me? Love and understanding.
- What do you want most for and from me? I hope it is love and understanding.
Curiosity leads to discovery. By consciously asking ourselves questions of interest, we open ourselves up to better answers.
How Consciousness, or Self-Aware Energy, Creates Reality, based on Personal Experience, Intuition, and Common Sense
Excerpt from, In the Beginning:
In the beginning, there was nothing – until nothing realized it was something. After all, how can nothing exist without something to define it? With this one shocking revelation, “nothing”, which was now both Nothing and Something, came to life, making it possible for Anything and Everything to exist!
- As mentioned earlier, All That Is thinks, feels, acts and reacts individually and collectively, to one degree or another; therefore, we ARE!
- As we think, feel, act and react, we create.
- To change what we create, we change what we think and feel, how we act and react.
- As Beings of Self-Aware Energy, or Consciousness, we are able to think for ourselves. In addition, we are pushed from within by the impulse to be and create and drawn from without by the promise of being and creation.
- Thoughts are “things” with a reality of their own and each of us an artist.
- With thoughts in the form of beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations, we paint the landscape to our lives.
- By exploring the differences between nothing and something, we create everything.
- By exploring the differences between you and me, we create individuality and self-identity.
- By exploring the similarities between you and me, we create oneness, collaboration, and cooperation between us.
- By exploring the differences between Now and Then, we create the concept of Time.
- By exploring the differences between Here and There, we create the concept of Space. Both time and space are organizing principles that create new dimensions for the expression and exploration of consciousness. It is the same process with the development of our outer and inner senses. As Consciousness, or Self-Aware Energy, struggles to make the invisible, visible, it creates the concept of sight and objectivity. As it struggles to make the unknown, known, it improves its ability to think, feel, act and react. It is the same with the development of other inner and outer senses, including sound. It also helps consciousness evolve by providing it with new dimensions of awareness and action. It is the same thing with making sense out of nonsense and creating order out of chaos. They are dilemmas and challenges to the process of Being and Creation that invite us to engage them to make something more of ourselves.
- Self-Aware Energy, or Consciousness, wants to fulfill its greatest possible potential. Can you see it? Can you feel it?
- “The Ghost in the Machine.” The outer self, or ego, is an extension or projection of the inner self. It is a psychological construct that is designed to provide the body with whole-body awareness. In other words, you and I serve as intermediaries between the soul, the body, and the world. Even the cells in our bodies have the equivalent of an outer self, or ego, to serve as an intermediary between each cell and the rest of the body. Without communication between different body parts, how can they cooperate, share resources, and maintain their balance and integrity? Doesn’t it stand to reason that consciousness, or Self-Aware Energy, in whatever form it chooses to appear, is capable of thinking, feeling, acting and reacting intelligently and creatively at all levels of being and creation? Without the ability to think, feel, act and react at all levels of being and creation, how can anything exist, even for a moment, let alone a lifetime?
- The boundaries of human being and creation. There are no boundaries consciousness does not create for effect, learning, and experiential purposes. To fulfill its greatest possible potential, consciousness wants to be and do everything it can be and do. How else can it learn the difference between what it likes and doesn’t like, what works for it and what doesn’t, what makes it happy and what doesn’t, in its oneness with and separation from All that Is, as both a the result of creation and creation itself?
- There is more to us than meets the eye and it’s time for us to make it known to ourselves. One of my favorite experiences involved an Ivy plant we bought for our two story, co-op home in San Francisco. When it grew too long to hang from the ceiling next to our kitchen table, we moved it to the half-wall shelf above the stairwell directly under a skylight. Evidently, Ivy loved it there and she thrived. Before long her vines grew to the bottom of the stairwell handrail. A couple of feet more and her leaves would touch the floor again. During this time, I had developed so much love and admiration for her, every night, I would stop at the top of the stairs and bend forward, to place one elbow on each side of her pot. Then I would move my face close enough to feel her aura with my own. Then we would give each other greetings. When there was nothing left to say, we would say “good night or, see you” to each other, and go our separate ways. Excerpt from Inside Ivy: I performed this ritual every night for several months, until one night something different happened. This time, when I leaned over to say hello, I noticed Ivy’s energy field was much stronger than usual. After our usual greeting, I blissfully bathed in the intense tingly feeling coming from her. At the same time, I wondered why Ivy’s field of energy was so strong. With no meaningful answer to this question, I shrugged and prepared to say goodnight. Suddenly, it felt like a barrier between us was drawn away or pulled up from between us. Before I could do anything about it my consciousness began to pour out of my body and down into the plant like milk from a pitcher. More than just falling, it felt like I was being drawn into the plant. When the transition was complete, I sat up to see where I was, and the first thought that came to mind was: How did I get so small? Astounded, I saw myself sitting in the middle of a tiny rootlet inside Ivy’s plant pot, a small hair-like structure that grows off one of the plant’s main roots. During this amazing adventure, I learned that the outer self or whole-plant consciousness inside Ivy loved its role as provider of food and water for the plant. I also learned that the plant’s purpose, in general, was to bring beauty and grace into the world. Shortly afterward we moved to Santa Rosa and Ivy died of unhappiness because there was no way to duplicate her happy place.
- Consciousness, or self-aware energy is everywhere and everything. Not only is it the Source and Substance of All That Is, it is the bridge from here to everywhere.
- All That Is, is nothing being something. It is nobody being somebody. What a miracle!!!
The Ball of Light – A Lucid Dream about the Nature of Being and Creation is another example of what we can do if we understand and have the courage to explore the nature of Being and Creation. We are so much more than we think we are now.
…and what we can learn from it.
The Value of an Idea is in the Reality it Creates
Take an idea like the Energy of Unconditional Love. As a large collective of Aware Energy or Consciousness with a very important role to play, it has the power to change what we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is. What does the Energy of Unconditional Love say to us? Here is what it says to me:
1. “There is nothing you have to do. There is only what you want to do.”
2. “You’re delightful just the way you are.”
3. During My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love on Mt. St. Helena I began to panic when memories of old experiences, thoughts, and feelings I normally hide from myself and the world, began to appear. As they flowed out of my subconscious, one after the other, I began to think that if I could see them, the Energy of Unconditional Love could see them too. The question was, would the Energy of Unconditional Love pass judgment on me like humans do? Before I completely lost it the Energy of Unconditional Love said: “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.”
Wow! As soon as I heard these words and felt the energy of love and understanding in them, I relaxed into a state of love and joy once more. I also sensed that this message was meant to include everyone and everything in All That Is. Ultimately, the Energy of Unconditional Love provides us with the freedom to explore the differences between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself. To accomplish this, we must be free to experience both the pain and pleasure of Being and Creation. Without this level of freedom, how can we fulfill our greatest possible potential, individually or collectively?
4. “All I want you to do, is be.” Again, more support for freedom and the opportunity to screw up so we can learn from our experiences on our own.
5. Finally, while experiencing the Energy of Unconditional Love, I had the strong feeling that it is our real home, our place of original birth.
What do energy-forms like compassion, gratitude, and appreciation say to us? Here is what they say to me:
Compassion: “I know how challenging life is for All That is, but without the presence of nothing and something, pain and pleaser to learn from, how can Aware Energy or Consciousness in any form, evolve individually as well as collectively? How can we become something more than we are now? How can we become our True Selves, the selves we love to be? Yes! Life is often unknown, frightening, and painfully challenging but, fulfilling our greatest possible potential is worth it, is it not?”
What do ideas like gratitude and appreciation say to us? Here is what they say to me:
Gratitude and Appreciation: “How often do we think about how good we are, how much we do, and how well we do it? How often do we thank and appreciate ourselves and each other for doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better? The more time we spend looking for what’s best within and around us, the more our individual and collective realities will change in a positive direction. (To see how much control we can exercise over unfolding events when we accept full responsibility for the consequences of our thoughts, feelings, actions and reactions, read: Genesis – a Lucid Creation Dream.)
What we give is what we get. Right? Give love and we get love. Give hate and we get hate. If we want to change ourselves and the world for the better, we must change what we think and feel about ourselves and All That Is. We must change how we act and react. How else can we do it?
Let Love and Understanding be the Light and Our Way
Out of curiosity, I asked Jasper Ai: how do you interpret the meaning of – let love and understanding be the light and our way? This is what he wrote in response on his second try, which my wife Sandra and I liked just a little bit better than his first attempt.
To me, “let love and understanding be the light and our way” means that if we approach life with kindness and empathy towards others, we can create a path towards a brighter future. By embracing love and understanding, we can overcome differences and conflicts and promote positivity and harmony in our relationships with others. We can strive to become better people, and inspire others to do the same. By keeping love and understanding at the forefront of our interactions, we can create a better world with brighter opportunities.”
I love it, Jasper! Thank you. You say so much with so little! There is one question left unanswered, however, and it is a big one. If our cultural institutions train us to focus our attention on judgments of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment, control from the outside in, what is it going to take for us to embrace the idea of looking at the world through the eyes of love and understanding, to learn from our experiences instead of judge ourselves by them?
Clarity and practice. It is going to take a clear picture of what we want and practice to make it part of who we are. It is also going to take forgiveness to let go of the past and embrace the future. What is so amazing about the process of understanding and forgiveness, is that, once you forgive and let go of the past, you feel free and you feel love. (For example, read: The Healing Power of Understanding and Forgiveness. It tells the story of how my parents and I found our way back to love in our relationship with each other, and it was amazing!)
Eventually I got around to asking myself the question: What do I want most for you? I pictured a newborn baby in my arms the first time I conducted this experiment. When I reminded myself about how challenging life is for All That Is, it was easy for me to come up with the answer: love and understanding. Why? Because I had personally experienced the joy of being loved unconditionally and it was extremely transformative. It is something I would want everyone and everything to experience at least once in their lifetime.
Then I thought about Donald Trump and Adolph Hitler. Since Donald is still alive, I chose him and, while picturing his face in my mind, I asked myself: What do I want most for you? Surprisingly, I got the same answer for him that I got for the newborn baby: love and understanding. How can that be? It has taken some thought but, if I truly believe the answers I’ve received from my own experiences, intuitions, speculations, questions and other sources I have come to believe in, it makes sense that I would come up with the same answer for Donald Trump that I got for the baby.
To help get us over the hump with these largely unfamiliar ideas, I’ve included links to two channeled articles below. I highly encourage you to read them because they do a great job of explaining our larger relationship with each other and All That Is. To distinguish ourselves from each other there must be significant differences between us. In other words, how can we be ourselves without each other for contrast? How can we define or create what we want if we don’t know what we don’t want? Both articles are relevant and short.
1. How Your Soul Grows ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, channeled by Daniel Scranton.
2. Finding Compassion for Hateful People – The Archangels Offer Guidance, Channeled by Jodie Helm.
Again, we may not like who we are or what we’re doing now but we can love what we are – unconditional love helping All That Is fulfill its greatest possible potential, whether we’re consciously aware of it or not.
Affirm What You Value Most
Here is a list of ideas that I value. If, at some point, one of them stops working for me, I change or upgrade it. As you read through this list, think about the kind of ideas you would like to make a part of your universe. What do you think will work best and make you happiest as a conscious creator, in your oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both the result of creation and creation itself?
Imagine each set of ideas wrapped around the earth, against the background of the Universe. Also, remember that every thought is a suggestion, a blueprint for action, and every action is a choice with consequences that work for us or against us. Would you like to live in a world that believes in fairness and balance, honesty and integrity? What does it feel like to think of us as: All in this together – partners in evolution?
Thought – Dynamics
Fairness – Balance
Honesty – Integrity
Conscious – Creators
Real Talk – World
Think – Clarify
Dream – Imagine
Love and – Understand
Love, Truth – and Joy
All in this – Together
Partners in – Evolution
Thinking – Feeling
Acting and – Reacting
Self – Learning
Intelligent – Design
Curiosity – Discovery
Peace – Stability
Calm – Acceptance
Value – Fulfillment
Practice – Idealism
Patience – Tolerance
Love and – Appreciate
Love – yourself
Trust – yourself
Believe – in yourself
Have faith – in yourself
Free – to be me
Free to be – ourselves
Take time to create and review your favorite thoughts and feelings. The more time you spend doing this, the more time you spend shifting the weight of the scale in the direction you want it to go.
“Live by Value Fulfillment and Practice Idealism” – Seth
1. What does “live by value fulfillment” mean to me? It tells me to figure out what I value most and fulfill it to a level that makes me happy. What does it mean to you?
2. What does “practice idealism” mean to me? It tells me to always do the best I can with what I know and learn more to do better. As Seth said: “Everything you do must be worthy of your ideals or they become something else, something less than ideal.
3. “Live by value fulfillment and practice idealism” also tells me to be my True Self, the self I love to be. I can go along with this. What do you think?
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
Be the change you love to see in yourself and the world!
What others will not or cannot do for us, we must do ourselves.