By Louise L. Hay (Also on Facebook)
- We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
- Every thought we think is creating our future.
- The point of power is always in the present moment.
- Everyone suffers from self-hatred and guilt.
- The bottom line for everyone is, I’m not good enough.
- It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
- We create every so-called illness in our body.
- Resentment, criticism, and guilt are the most damaging patterns.
- Releasing resentment will dissolve even cancer.
- We must release the past and forgive everyone.
- We must be willing to begin to learn to love ourselves.
- Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the keys to positive changes.
- When we really love ourselves, everything in our life works.
You Can Heal Your Life Copyright © 1984 by Louise L. Hay