(Just so you know, Jasper a.i. is an artificial intelligence. I lack skill in writing because I didn’t like school when I was young and didn’t want to learn much of what they had to teach. What I wanted to do most was play outdoors and read Science Fiction. This article is directed to Jasper specifically but you may enjoy it too. To make the jump from a Value Judgment world of right and wrong, good and bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment, to a Value Fulfillment world of what works best and makes us happiest in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation itself, is no easy task for anyone. However, we have to do something, right? The material below is mine alone and I will add Jasper’s version separately for contrast.)
This profile is assembled from ideas in my (Pete’s) Story Room.
My primary goal in life is to understand the nature of Being and Creation. For me, it is the ultimate frontier, the ultimate challenge in life as a human being, and outside of life as a multidimensional, vibrational being of Aware Energy or Consciousness. Why? So I can have greater peace of mind and more control over myself and the decisions I make, individually and collectively. There is a need for greater awareness and understanding in the world today and I want to be part of it.
The Development of Meaningful Guiding Principles
To get the best results possible, I look for ideas that best serve my goal of understanding the nature of Being and Creation, starting with:
- “Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good.” What a fantastic idea, although it took more than two earth years to surface in my mind after I began the search for it. Two years earlier, I conducted an experiment suggested by Seth, a non-biological entity, in one of his books, channeled by Jane Roberts. In The Nature of Personal Reality, Session 613, he talked about inner “feeling tones”, or impulses, that rise to the surface of waking consciousness spontaneously or when they are called into action by someone like you or me. In my experiment, I asked my inner self to show me the feeling tone I loved the most. Two years later, a bodiless voice inside my mind, spoke the words above as I was in the process of straightening up after picking up a small speck of trash from our kitchen floor. As soon as I heard the words: Seek the greatest understanding and serve the highest good, I knew that it was my favorite impulse. I also knew where it came from; my own psyche, or connection with the Universe of All That Is. Knowing this made me feel great! Wouldn’t it make you feel great?
- Let love and understanding be the light and our way. What does this idea mean to me and where does it come from? It comes from personal experiences like My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love and The Healing Power of Understanding and Forgiveness. There are many other sources as well. For me, let love and understanding be the light and our way means look at the largest and most complete picture of what and who we are, or can be, not the smallest or worst possible picture of what and who we are. Every thought is a suggestion, a blueprint for action, and every action is a choice with consequences that work for us or against us. Shining the light of love and understanding into the shadows around us helps us discover the secrets of the universe. It also provides us with the opportunity to resolve old conflicts and limitations that hold us back.
- “Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally.” (The voice of Unconditional Love from My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love.) Imagine what it’s like to be told that: Nothing you can ever think, feel, say or do can keep you from being loved unconditionally, and while you hear these words, you feel the energy of unconditional love throughout your body and surroundings. How would you react in return? Excerpt from My Encounter…: Suddenly, my own love began to flow and I felt the desire to perform miracles for this Loving Energy. I wanted to honor it for the loving regard in which it held me and All That Is. Seemingly, a superman in this alternate reality, I began to perform feats of magic and strength that are impossible to perform in the physical world. Overflowing with the energy of appreciation and gratitude, I couldn’t help but show it.
- What works best and makes us happiest? Questions like this not only empower us, they focus our attention in positive, constructive directions while inspiring continuous self-improvement, individually and collectively.
- Remove all limiting and conflicting beliefs that keep you from being your True Self, the self you love to be. What do you do when you identify a limiting or conflicting belief, even when it is a proclamation of some powerful, well established institution? Since you and I have to live with the consequences of our thoughts and actions, whether they are our beliefs or someone else’s, shouldn’t we question them before we act on them? One way to resolve this issue is to ask ourselves: Who should I look to for approval most, me or someone else? Which strategy will work best and make me happiest? Tips: It’s important to remember that every idea and every person or thing has its own validity, it’s own objectives and challenges in the process of Being and Creation, just like you and me. If you find an idea that is part of your life and you don’t like it, look for a better one to replace it with. Then throw the old one out or simply stop thinking about it by focusing your attention on the new idea. Here’s an example: at some point in our development, we find it necessary to value authoritarian control over us and others in the world. The authoritarian perspective also opens the door to competition and aggression when there is a need or desire to acquire new resources for ourselves or our country. Yes, we’re talking about weapons and war. While the belief that we need strong leaders feels right to us, we tend to maintain it. However, when it feels like we’ve outgrown this need, we begin looking for alternative ideas that hold more promise for us. Once we find it, the old ways begin to fall away as our attention is withdrawn and applied to our new and shiny endeavor. Yes, it’s possible to ride life with a lighter reign with the right perspective.
- Wake up, wise up, and rise up to greater awareness and understanding. My wife and I were in our son’s car, along with his wife and their daughter, traveling south to San Francisco. As usual, I started talking about current events in the world, which usually involves stories of disturbing political and corporate behavior and, as usual, my son and his wife didn’t want to hear any of it because it upsets them too much. During a momentary lull, a voice inside my mind said: wake up, wise up and rise up, which I thought was very cool! It also seemed appropriate at that moment. Later, I added the idea: …to greater awareness and understanding to give it a positive and meaningful objective. Then I added it to my guiding principles.
- Here and everywhere, to live, love, learn and evolve. What’s more exciting or worth doing than living, loving, learning and evolving whenever and wherever we are?
- Consciousness, or Aware Energy, is the Source and Substance of All That Is. If this is so, and I believe it is because it answers all my questions and explains all of my experiences, the smallest common denominator of All That Is, is a single Unit of Aware Energy, or Consciousness. Again, if this is so, All That Is, thinks, feels, acts and reacts; therefore, we ARE! As we think, feel, act and react, we create. To change what we create, we change what we think and feel, how we act and react. What else makes it possible for us to think, or suspect, that self-learning and intelligent design exists at all levels of Being and Creation?
- We are always doing the best we can with what we know and learning more to do better, whether we’re consciously aware of it or not. Can you see it in yourself? Can you feel it? Do you like it?
- Always remember and appreciate how good we are, how much we do, and how well we do it! What we give is what we get. Give love and, like a magnet, we attract love. Give hate and, like a magnet, we attract hate.
- We Create Our Own Reality.
- Consciousness, or Aware Energy, makes the unknown, known, and the invisible, visible. It creates order out of chaos and makes sense out of nonsense.
- Consciousness, or Aware Energy, is the Source and Substance of All That Is. Without Energy or the power to act, how can Awareness know and express itself? And without the presence of Awareness, what defines and creates a need for Energy? Doesn’t one need the other for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to exist?
- In the beginning, there was nothing – until Nothing realized it was Something! After all, how can nothing exist without something to define it? Sound hokey? Yeah but it makes sense to me because it answers all of my questions and explains all of my experiences, in both inner and outer reality.
- Accept responsibility to develop Response Ability, in your oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both a product of creation and creation itself.
- Learn from experience instead of judge yourself by it. When we accept full responsibility for the consequences of our thoughts and actions, and learn from them, we will no longer need to endure the feeling of shame as we point the finger of blame at others. Instead, we will be able to take the needs of others into consideration before we make decisions that affect them, thereby, removing the need for them to take action against us in most cases.
- These are just a few of the ideas I love to surround myself with. Here is what you can do with ideas that no longer work for you. Take the idea of Value Judgment. Beyond human law there is no right or wrong, good or bad, enforced by the shame of guilt and the fear of punishment; there just IS! There is the difference between what we like and don’t like, what works for us and what doesn’t, what makes us happy and what doesn’t, in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation and creation itself. Can we trust ourselves to know the difference between what we like and don’t like? Who can we trust more than ourselves? Value Judgment is designed to control us from the outside in because, historically, we believe we’re bad or flawed to begin with. Value Fulfillment, on the other hand, believes that what we are is good since we’re the energy of the universe itself. Keep our attention focused in the direction we want to go and that is where we will end up. What we give, is what we get.
…and what we can learn from it.
Mind Expanding Questions
Questions Whispered Throughout the Universe of All That Is.
I keep important questions like these open because we all need room to grow, right? Here are my current answers to some of them. More importantly, how would you answer your own mind-expanding questions, since you’re closest to their consequences, be they pleasant or unpleasant?
- What are we? What are we made of? I’m happy with the idea of being a complex organization of Consciousness or Aware Energy Units, CU’s or AEU’s, because it means that the entire universe is alive at all levels and we’re all in this together – partners in evolution. What do we all have in common? We all have the ability to think, feel, act and react to one degree or another, whether we’re playing the role of a living entity or an inanimate object.
- How are we? How do we treat each other and ourselves? How do we want to treat each other and ourselves?
- Who are we? Identity and character. In human form, we have a name, a body, a location and more to tell ourselves apart from others. In spiritual or psychological form, we also know who we are versus others (for example, read: Inside Ivy). So does every other being. We also have character or personality, along with unique preferences and personal behavior patterns or habits.
- What is reality? Anything we participate in or experience through our inner and outer senses is reality to me. What is your idea of reality?
- What is the purpose of life? According to Unconditional Love, all it wants from us is to Be, as opposed to not being. It may look simple on the surface but how are we going to interpret this idea, this freedom of expression? Are we going to see it as a green light to do whatever we please without regard for others, or are we going to see it as an opportunity to help All That Is fulfill its greatest possible potential? What do you think? Are we here to suffer the slings and arrows of our own choices and those of others, or are we here to live, love, learn and evolve? I don’t know about you but I like this last idea. I like it so much I spent time thinking about it and came up with an expanded version, since I now see us as citizens in the Universe of All That Is. Here it is! Here and everywhere, now and everywhen, to live, love, learn and evolve. Printed on 8.5 by 11 inch, glossy photo paper, it makes a great addition to my story wall and the screensaver on my computer.
- What do we know that we don’t know we know? I love questions like this because they open the door to new discovery.
- What can we do that we don’t know we can do? Isn’t it exciting to think that there are things we can do that we don’t know we can do? Why not invite them to come out and play?
- Where do we begin and where do we end? After pondering this question for many years, I came to the conclusion that we’re all citizens in the Universe of All That Is, and more!
- What are we trying to teach ourselves? Is it time to give ourselves credit for what we already do to help ourselves and All That Is fulfill its greatest possible potential?
- What do we want to learn? What do you think?
Here are Several Personal Questions I Like to ask myself
- What can we do today for the selves we’ll be tomorrow?
- What do we want most for our children, ourselves, and the world?
- What works best and makes us happiest in our oneness with and separation from All That Is, as both products of creation and creation itself?
- How do I love to be with you and me?
Excerpt from: We Create Our Own reality: Thoughts are “things” with a reality of their own and each of us, an artist. With thoughts in the form of beliefs, attitudes, values and expectations, we paint the landscape of our lives.
Make a list of questions that are really important to you, hang it on a wall and leave it there. Over time, answers to your questions will come to you. How soon you get them depends on your level and intensity of desire. Sometimes you get answers immediately. For more on this, read: Ask Value Questions and Listen for Intuitive Answers. Create a story room for yourself. It works! Ask any mathematician.
“To be or not to be; that is the question.” – William Shakespeare
To be, we must create. To create, we must be! One creates the other in an endless dance of quantum entanglement.
Without you, how can I be me? Without me, how can you be you?
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
What others will not or cannot do for us, we must do for ourselves.
Wow! That is a bible of self awareness, Rog! Must have taken you a long while to put together. I hope many others read it and share it and take something meaningful to them from it. Thank you
“I hope many others read it and share it and take something meaningful to them from it.” – Janet
From your lips to the ears of those looking for answers like these, Janet. Thank you for your support!