All That Is thinks, feels, acts and reacts; therefore, we Are! As we think, feel, act and react, we create. To change what we create, we must change what we think and feel, how we act and react. There is no other way. If Aware Energy, or Consciousness, is the Source and Substance of All That Is, not only are we both one with and separate from All That Is, we are both products of creation and creation itself! (From: We Create Our Own Reality)
Science tells us that Consciousness arises from matter but without the mix of awareness and energy, the ability to think, feel, act and react, how can anything exist, let alone survive, beyond the smallest unit of time? Without Consciousness, or Aware Energy, to explore the differences between ideas like here and there, now and then, how could consciousness create dimensions like space and time to express its energy in? Out of a genuine need to pay attention to our biological experience, have we become too ego-bound or over-identified with the material side of our existence? Have we learned to ignore our inner processes of thought, feeling, action and reaction? Have we hidden conscious knowledge of our inner self and reality from ourselves to make the illusion of outer reality more real? Is the seen and unseen universe alive? Without a vast unseen universe of potential thought, feeling action and reaction, where would we find new ideas to translate into material reality?
For more on this, read In the Beginning, there was Nothing.
Aren’t we thought processors as well as thought in action? Doesn’t this make us both one AND separate? Doesn’t it make us both products of creation, and creation itself? As complex gestalts of Energetic Awareness (entities), don’t we use less complex thought forms as building blocks to create the reality we then experience? As we think, don’t we create? Change what we think and don’t we change what we create? If “God” exists within each person or thing, doesn’t that make each one of us a unique, individualized expression of God – another face of “God”? What are your thoughts?
The examples below represent a variety of experiences I’ve had over the years that seem to back up the notion that Consciousness, Aware Energy, or Energetic Awareness is the source and substance of All That Is. While subjective experiences like these cannot be duplicated, the inner senses and intuitive abilities that allow us to have them are the same and can be tested, examined and compared. They are the same senses we use for Remote Viewing, Out of Body experiences, telepathic communication, dreaming and imagination. What greater authority is there than our own experience, providing we keep an open heart and an open mind?
- My Encounter With the Energy of Unconditional Love. This experience was two years in the making. In a moment of total frustration while sitting at my desk at home alone, I threw my arms into the air and asked the universe, What do I want more than anything else in All That is? In response, a disembodied male voice, about six inches in front of my forehead said, “Love.” That’s it, I yelled; what I want most is to love and be loved without condition! Two years later my desire became reality. This experience demonstrates the power of imagination and the multidimensional nature of you and me, and reality.
- The “Suck Face” Incident. After conducting a Guided Imagery or Guided Imagination exercise at a friends house in South San Francisco, I felt spiritually sensitive on the drive home to San Francisco. In a heightened vibrational state you seem hyperaware. As soon as I entered Highway 101, northbound, two men on a motorcycle caught up and passed me in the right. As soon as they passed the nose of my car, the driver veered left just a few feet in front of my bumper. His action got my full attention. What happened after that is a story two realities. One is the usual outer reality we’re all familiar with and the other is an inner, spiritual reality we only experience through dreams and imagination. This journey illustrates how our inner and outer senses can work together to give us experiences and empower us in ways we have yet to understand. You can see this same mechanism at work in My Encounter with the Energy of Unconditional Love and The “Suck Face” Incident.
- The Ball of Light – A Lucid Dream About the Nature of Being and Creation . While My Encounter With the Energy of Unconditional Love and The “Suck Face” Incident occurred during waking hours, The Ball of Light… occurred in the form of a lucid dream. In other words, I was awake in the dream and knew I could consciously control it but chose to let the dream unfold on its own. It’s one of the most profound experiences I have ever had. It illustrated for me what life is like at less material levels of being or as a nonphysical being. The rules are different and so are we.
- Inside Ivy. Do you talk to your plants? This experience goes one step further and uncovers the spiritual nature behind all things. Through direct communication, what can we learn from each other? Inside Ivy also demonstrates the role of beliefs and emotions in setting the stage for our life’s experience. It also suggests that we can leave our bodies while they’re awake. Another example of this is remote viewing. How can we observe a remote target without the some or most of our conscious awareness being their to make observations? Daydreaming may fall into this category as well.
- Dreams of My Unborn Grandson. Grandparents should like this one. I had a dream about my grandson and told my daughter and her first husband, Mike, about it before they told me Crystal had a sonogram and both the technician and themselves were certain it was a girl because none of them couldn’t see a penis. Several weeks later, I had another dream about the baby and it was still a boy. Again, I told my daughter and son in-law about the dream and they both pooh-poohed me. Jordan was born several weeks later.
Join the discussion and share your stories! Post them as comments or send us a link for longer stories. Since we’re unable to duplicate subjective experiences, sharing a large number of dream and visionary experiences will help us determine whether there’s any validity or value in exploring this aspect of humans being.
Pete – https://realtalkworld.com/
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having (creating) a human experience.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Instead of money, power and privilege, wouldn’t love, truth and joy be better measures of success? One set of values isolates us in the material world of separation, scarcity and competition, while the other not only acknowledges our oneness as well as our individuality, it acknowledges our role in creation itself. Using love, truth and joy to measure success provides us with a moral compass. It encourages us to live for the love of Being and Creation, instead of running from the fear of suffering and death. It inspires us to find and express what’s best in us and ALL that we’re a part of, instead of giving in to the least of what we can be.
“How you define yourself and the world around you forms your intent, which, in turn, forms your reality.” – Seth
In other words, we create reality from what we choose to think and feel about ourselves and All That Is.
If we don’t consciously choose our beliefs, we unconsciously absorb them from our surroundings.
If the ideas we accept as beliefs create our reality, can we afford not to question them?
The more we love and understand ourselves, the better we treat ourselves.
What do we want most for our children, ourselves and the world?
The secrets of the universe lie hidden in the shadows of our experience. Look for them!
Affirm what you believe!